How to make happy face biscuits
List of ingredients
- 2 cups of icing sugar
- 2 tbs of water
- Milk arrowroot biscuits
- Jelly beans,smarties
- 1 drop of yellow food colouring
- Bowl,spoon, knife
- Pour 2 cups of icing sugar,2 tbs of water and 1 drop of food colouring in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together until it is smooth.
- Spread the yellow icing on your arrowroot milk biscuit.
- Put 2 smarties on your biscuit for the eyes and half a jelly bean for the nose.
- Cut 2 jelly beans in half and make a curved shape under the nose for the mouth.
- Shake the sprinkles on top of your biscuit for the hair.
Now enjoy your happy face biscuit.
This week we have been writing instructions.
Instructions need: numbers, bossy verbs, pictures, How to...title and materials needed.